Friday, January 14, 2011

One Proud Momma!!

Grace had a new classmate start in her class the first day after the new year. When I went to pick her up, Mrs. Karen told me she wanted to talk to me because Grace did something really sweet. Mrs. Karen said that Halley (the new classmate) was sitting by herself off to the side of the classroom and no one was playing with her. She said Grace went right up to her and said, "Hi! My name is Grace." and started playing with her! Some of you may read that and think what's the big deal. Let me tell you this. When you see (or hear about) your child making good choices/decisions and treating others the way you would want to be treated, it instantly makes that lump rise in your throat and tears start welling in your eyes! I scooped up my heart after it melted right onto the floor and gave her a big "squish your guts out" kind of a hug and told her how proud I was of her. I Love, Love, Love this girl!!!

1 comment: