Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FYI

There is a new post right below the Sledding and Party Planning post. Sometimes I don't always have time to download the pictures AND write the message. When I go to publish my post, the entries get posted in the order I started them (for me that's downloading pics). Sooooo check out Grace's 3rd Birthday and see what you think!
Also, if you are reading this and don't have a Google account, please do so at www.google.com. That way you can become an official follower (see bottom right hand side of my blog) and make comments if you feel so inclined!! :) All you need is a username and password. You may have to post a comment twice before it appears on the blog......side note. I like to hear what you all think (only positive comments, of course :)! )!! And maybe one day when my blog is printed in book form (hint, hint!), your comments will also be printed!

Happy Commenting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment