Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend!








Summer if officially (well not quite officially) here, and we had a nice, relaxing Memorial Day weekend to kick it off! The weather was hot and humid and it felt like it was the middle of July instead of the end of May. We enjoyed a cookout with friends, HOMEMADE ice cream (thanks Misty!), lazy mornings, long naps, golf, and LOTS of playtime outside!













We didn't get many items checked off of my nesting to-do list, but a restful weekend was exactly what we all needed. And as you can see from these pictures, we were well fed the entire time! HAHA!

Our neighborhood pool opened over the weekend, but we didn't make it down for a swim. I think I'll let Matt take the lead on that mission as I'm sure the HOA would like to keep ALL of the water in the pool!! HAHAHA!!








I also have an update on Baby Gentry. I went to the doctor today, and I am now measuring right at 32 weeks (right where I should be!) I can't tell you how excited I was to hear that! I've been having some occasional contractions so the doctor went ahead and did a fetal fibronectin test which helps determine if I'm at risk for going into preterm labor. The results came back negative so I can put my mind at ease! I'm sure this baby is simply trying to tell me I don't need to carry Grace around all the time! Sorry little one!
I hope everyone had a great, long weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment