Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday......to ME!!! :)






Tuesday marked the big 3-1 for me, and as most of you know, I consider my birthday to be a national holiday. I generally start talking about it a good 3 months in advance......just in case someone happens to forget what day it is. Surprisingly enough, this year I didn't start talking about it until last week! STRANGE I know! I guess I have a few other distractions this year to keep my mind occupied. :)
We went to Peerless to enjoy a dinner out and I wanted to share a few pictures. The quality isn't great since they're taken with Matt's phone inside the dark restaurant, but I thought I'd pass them along anyway. As you can see, the chocolate sundae was what Grace AND I were waiting on the entire meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment