Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Disney on Ice

All ready to go!
Guess who was in town????  Disney on Ice!!!!  YAY!!  Grace was SO excited to see Snow White and I couldn't wait to get some one-on-one time with her.  It's pretty rare these days and I was just as excited as she was to see the excitement on her face and spoil her rotten for a couple hours.  We got tickets with some friends and neighbors of ours and we were pleasantly surprised to find out that our seats were in the SECOND ROW!!!  WAHOO!!  We thought we were going to have decent seats but not THAT good!  I know what you're thinking.  We probably spent a fortune to get second row seats, right??  NOPE!!  For a mere $34 we got up, close, and personal with all of Disney's finest!!
Awesome seats!!


The princesses were the second big act to come out and if you could've seen the look on Grace's face, you would've gotten just as excited as she was!  Grace announced each princess with a BIG "SNOW WHITE!!", "ARIEL," "CINDERELLA!!!!"  Hysterical!!
Aladdin!


Nemo!

During intermission, we dined on a 5ft long hot dog, nachos, and popcorn.  That's all part of the fun  right??  WAHAHAHAHA!!

Grace was tuned in the entire time and Disney (once again) put on a GREAT show!!  When it was over, all the characters skated to the outskirts of the ice and everyone started rushing to touch one of their idols.  All of the sudden, I flashed into another time and I felt like I was at a Keith Urban concert.  I grabbed my purse and Grace's hand and ran as fast we could to get a good spot.  I found myself saying, "Grace, grab his guitar!  Can you touch his foot?  Try to get up on stage!!"  Oh wait......this is Disney AND my child is with me!  Snap out of it already!  WAHAHAHAHA!!  In any case if I see Snow White, you can bet I'm pulling her hand off until Grace can touch it!!  We ended up not getting to touch anyone BUT we were right in the middle of the action.  Grace just stood in awe as they all skated past her!  TOO cute!
Cinderella!

Goofy!

Woody!

Toy Story!

"It's a Small World"

We had such a great time!!  Grace came home with a new Dori stuffed animal and a Jessie toy and couldn't have been happier!  I love getting to spend one-on-one time with my girls and this was well worth the money spent!!
Thank you SO much to Erica who watched Anna for me when Matt couldn't at the last minute!!  I'm sure she'll be ready to join us next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment