Thursday, May 13, 2010

And now is Espanol.....

People always say that kids are like sponges because they are constantly soaking up and taking in the world around them. I am a true believer in that theory......especially after last weekend. On Saturday while I was giving Grace her bath, she randomly started counting from 5-8 in Spanish. WHAT! I just stared at her and asked Matt if he heard the same thing. She looked at me with a great, big smile and dig it again! Interestingly enough I took French in high school so I knew it wasn't me teaching her this. Moving on to Sunday during dinner. Matt and I were talking about who knows what and Grace did it again. Only this time, she counted from 1-8 in Spanish! Matt and I looked at each other with our mouths wide open and just about busted a gut from laughing!! Well now Grace thought it was funny so she kept it up. We immediately tried to get it on video, but could only get her to say 1-7 on the video. All I can say is......Thank you, Dora!! We usually watch an episode of Dora after Grace wakes up from her nap and it's apparently paying off in some respects! HAHAHAHA!! Here is the short video we captured last weekend.........

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! But remember, she hears the bad too, time to start screening all your TV shows!

    ReplyDelete