Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Splash Pad!













Grace and I headed to the Splash Pad this morning along with our neighbors Erica and Jackson. This was our second visit this year, and Grace seemed to enjoy it much more this time around. She was still a little intimidated at first, but quickly warmed up as long as she was armed with Jackson's red cup! At one point, she even started chasing some older boys with her cup full of water......but they had squirt guns so that didn't last long! :) I don't even think they knew Grace was following them, but she had fun anyway!
Grace has this facial expression that she has done for as long as I can remember. She does it when she's squeezing something or trying really hard to get whatever done she is focusing on. I used to call it her "strong girl face," but now she just does it randomly. She holds her mouth open and shakes her arms for a few seconds......and it's pretty darn hilarious! For those of you who know what I'm talking about, take a look at the second picture. I snapped the picture at the perfect moment!! HAHA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment