Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eddie Munster or Teen Wolf??

As I stated in a previous entry, Matt is usually in charge of bath time these days while I'm cleaning up our mess after dinner. The past couple of nights, poor Grace has come out of her room looking like this..................................................


Matt likes to call it her Eddie Munster look, but I think she looks more like Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf! The expression on her face resembles a dog who is upset after getting shaved at the groomer! We couldn't stop laughing! Don't worry, her hair didn't stay like that long because we all know you can't have your bangs dry weird!! haha I haven't captured her "Donald Trump" look that Matt has mastered but I'm sure that picture will be coming soon.




And this is how Grace came out of her room after Matt put her jammies on last night...................................
Poor thing!

2 comments:

  1. your family is so precious. It is so great to see you guys. Tell Matt hello for me- Ashly

    ReplyDelete