Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Of You"!!

Ok parents, you've all experienced those little moments when your child says or does something that absolutely melts your heart. Well Grace officially melted my heart tonight. I got to hear her say "of you" (I love you) for the first time as Matt was taking her to bed!! Talk amongst yourselves while I pull myself together! I try to live in the moment while I'm experiencing a new event/word/crawl/step with Grace. Everyday passes by so quickly. I'm afraid I'll blink and the next day she'll be graduating from high school. It is so easy for me to get caught up in our day-to-day lives and I don't always appreciate the little things that make my life so special. I can assure you that this is one day I won't forget!! Of you, Gracie!!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, now she can go back to the park and tell the Duck she loves him too!

    ReplyDelete