Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mother Goose

Grace and I have been taking advantage of several of the free programs that Knoxville has for kids her age. Every other Thursday, we head out to the Mother Goose program at a local church. We sing songs, play games, meet new friends and work on memorization, learn body parts, as well as, all 5 senses. Here are a few pictures of Grace in action.


She might have a slight problem with sharing! As you can see in the top right picture, Grace got so excited so excited about the room full of bouncy balls, that she apparently started to levitate!






Here is an action shot of Grace stealing the poor baby's pie pan. Who knew pie pans could be SO much fun!! Lord help any mother who had a headache today! :)

And finally, Grace's new thing to do is to use her "me" as a pillow while I change her diaper. If she's having a slight meltdown and doesn't want to get her diaper changed, all I have to do is get her "me" pillow and all is well in the world again! I guess a little creativity with an 18 month old goes a long way!! I even got a picture of it below for your viewing pleasure.








No comments:

Post a Comment