Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm not the only one who LOVES Pinterest!!


The girls are loving it too!!  There are an unlimited amount of activities for kids on that website and this particular day, we decided to make volcanos!  The blog I got the idea from had 3 different ways to make them.  I opted for this particular method since I knew Grace would want to do it again and again.  All you need is baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring......dun dun dun!  Call me crazy but just looking at the food coloring box makes my heart start beating in overtime given our little incident we had with Anna!!
Sprinkle the baking soda on whatever you want.  Mix food coloring with a cup of vinegar and turn 'em loose!  Grace loved it and, thankfully, I went with this method versus the one-time explosion since she did this for a solid 30 minutes!
Anna was teething and cranky that day (she's popped 6, yes 6 teeth in since Christmas!) and got a kick out of the first couple or so.  But after that, she just marched around with her box of Nilla Wafers and a big scowl on her face!  WAHAHA!!
Fun times for all when Pinterest is involved!!
I'm teething!  Leave me alone, woman!

First up was blue.





WHOA!!

Let's try a little red.



Am I NOT supposed to be up here??

No comments:

Post a Comment