Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Charlie Rose!

Daily trip to get ice cream at Dairy Queen!
 The girls and I headed to Indiana over Labor Day weekend to celebrate Charlie's first birthday.  We headed to the Mohr's house on Saturday for the big party.  Charlie was too cute when it was the much anticipated cake diving moment!  She kept looking at the cake and then all of us as if she was thinking, I really can?!?!?  Maggie put some icing on her finger and gave her a little taste.  She put her hand and accidentally got a leg in the cake, but was otherwise very ladylike about the whole situation!  HAHA!  It's hard to believe that Charlie and Anna are already past their first year!  Seems like we were just celebrating their births.......well I guess we were!!  WAHAHA!!  Maybe I should stop trying to play catch up and just go. to. bed!!  Buuuut when everyone in my house has been asleep for almost two hours, I usually just blog and talk to myself.  Works every time!  WAHAHA!!!!  
Birthday party!

Well at least we remembered her hat!  :)

Birthday girl!!

Presents!!

More presents!

Charlie and Papa

Getting ready to dig in!

Hmmmm, that's not so bad!

Going for it!

Let.  Me.  At.  That.  Cake!!

Bath time!

We drove back to Bloomfield on Sunday (I think) to spend a couple nights with Grandma.  Check out the picture of Jack!  WAHAHAHAHA!  We were headed out to see the progress on their new house and this was the best picture (and for some reason, the only picture) we got!  I was excited that the girls got to see ALL of their cousins in one weekend!  We're all so spread out and it doesn't happen that often anymore.  Yay for playing hard all day and EARLY bedtimes for all!!  WAHAHA!!
Popsicles!!

Cousins!

How we all feel about the Colts season this year!

Cousins!!
And now I'll apologize for this horribly, boring post!!  For some reason, I can't remember much about Labor Day weekend other than Charlie (almost) diving into her cake and that the picture of AK, Jack, and Grace was taken on our way to see the new house!  WEIRD!!  I even started this post earlier today and thought I'd come back to it with my mind refreshed of the little details that happened.......WRONG!  So to sum up this post, you'll need to know this:  1.  Charlie turned one on September 2nd.  2.  We ate ice cream at Dairy Queen at some point......surprise!  3.  We spent a couple nights in Bloomfield with Grandma.  4.  We saw the Townsend's new house at some point.  5.  This post is so boring that even I want to delete it!  Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment