Friday, October 21, 2011

"All About Me"


Grace brought home this little booklet after the first week of school and I wanted to share it with you all (all 5 of my readers, that is!).  I found it hysterical on SO many levels.  Take a look at the second picture.  As I was reading Grace's answers, I got a kick out of what she answered as her favorite food.  Applesauce??  WHAT??  Don't get me wrong.  She likes it and all buuuut it's DEFINITELY not her favorite food!  I would venture to say it's not even on her top 20!  I usually give her two options to choose from for her fruit at lunch and dinner and she almost always chooses the OTHER option if applesauce is one of the choices!  Hmmmmm, I wonder if one of her friends answered applesauce or something.  Now if she would've answered mac and cheese (or any kind of cheese), "chips" (or baked cheese puffs), cinnamon rolls, chocolate, or fishies (goldfish), I would've nodded in agreement.  Still can't figure that one out!  WAHAHAHA!!!  You have to wonder what's going on in  that little mind sometimes!!  Now playing with toys and reading Pinkalicious is spot on!  We were reading that book almost every night in early September.

It seems she still has a bit of practicing to do on what her family looks like!  WAHAHAHA!!  Orrrrr maybe that's a hint to tell me she thinks it's constant CHAOS!!!!  :)

I can't wait to see what her answers are for her spring booklet!!  Hopefully we at least develop heads or at least a line for a body in her family picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment