Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Had To Share.......

Those of you who know me well know that I am the type of person who likes to have a place for everything. I don't need to keep my house in perfect order during the day. BUT at the end of the day, I like for all the toys, clothes, shoes, etc. to find their "home." Is my house perfect? Absolutely not. However, I like to have things picked up and in place so I know I don't have to greet a mess in the morning. Having said that, a couple weeks ago I was beat and couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I looked around and saw this!! Da-da-da!! The pictures really don't do it justice. All I could do was start hysterically laughing in my semi-psychotic, sleep-deprived state!! Sleep - 1, mess - 0. Yep, sleep won that night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment