Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anna, Meet Your Family!




I am so thankful that so many family members were able to come and visit during Anna's first couple weeks of life! It is such a special time that flies by way to quickly.


I had SO much help for three weeks after Anna was born. Nana stayed with us for the first week. Grandma took the second shift the following week. And Matt took the third week off to stay home with us. Meals were cooked, my house was cleaned, and Grace was entertained. I can't tell you how appreciative I am for all the support you 3 gave me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!







I also wanted to thank everyone for thinking of Grace during this transition. She got spoiled rotten from all of our visitors! As a matter of fact, it turned into Christmas in July at our house. Every time someone showed, Grace would say, "Ok close your eyes for my surprise!" Oh boy!!!












Thank you again to everyone who came to visit and stay with us! You all were a tremendous help and I could not have done it without you!!!


Here are just a few pictures we captured. Enjoy!!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment