Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1 Month Old Already!



I can't believe it but Miss Anna is already 1 month (almost 5 weeks) old! WOW!! She's starting to pudge up and get some cute, little rolly polly legs and arms!! YAY!! She's more alert and staying awake for longer periods during the day. She's also starting to notice different objects around the house. I almost got a smile out of her the other day, but I'd consider it more of a smirk. Hopefully the smiles are just around the corner! She's still getting up twice during the night to belly up to the bar. Of course whenever she's ready to take the plunge and sleep through the night, I'm more than willing to allow it! :)

Grace continues to do amazingly well as a big sister! She's always up for helping me get her paci, diaper, burp cloth, etc. She still thinks Anna is "so cute" and wants to "see her" as soon as I bring her in the room! I'm going to remind them how cute they were and how much they loved each other when they're teenagers and fighting over who is wearing the other one's clothes!! :)





We're still trying to get our routine established. Grace starts preschool next week so we'll have one down pat in the next couple of weeks.......I hope! I'm finding that the smallest tasks are now big accomplishments when you have a toddler and a newborn. Today I took both girls to the park for the first time. We had a great time with only one minor meltdown when a swing wasn't available the minute we arrived! Anna slept most of the time (thank you Lord) and Grace didn't pitch a fit when I told her it was time to go home! By the time we got home, I felt like I could accomplish anything! HAHA! I was definitely flying high and having a "super mom" moment.......I wonder how long it will last!! :)




1 comment:

  1. Katie, you have such beautiful girls! I love following along! :)

    ReplyDelete