Monday, March 22, 2010

It's been a POOPY day!!

We had a first in the potty training department today. Grace had a little accident right after she sat on the potty. This incident was very similar to potty training a puppy. For those who have been through that, you'll know exactly what I mean. Your puppy finds a good spot, starts circling, and then before you know what happened, there's a huge mess on the floor. This is exactly what happened with Grace today. She JUST got off the potty and we headed to her room to get a pull-up. She got behind her bed, gave me a weird look, and squatted! Her first response was, "Oh Mommy, poopies!" I couldn't help but laugh!! And it all happened in the blink of an eye. So instead of flipping out, I decided to get a video of it to eventually show her when she's 16! HAHAHA! The first video is immediately after "the incident".....I was SO happy I had my phone sitting on her bed. The second video is showing Grace "helping" me clean up the mess. Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment