Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun two weeks ahead!!

Tomorrow Grace and I will be heading north for our LONG stay with Nana and Papa! And I have to tell you, I can't wait!! We have so much to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, and I'm getting a little giddy! Tomorrow is Mom's (Nana's) birthday and we will be able to help her celebrate after we arrive in IN! I think some Pepperoni Grill is in store and my mouth is watering just thinking about that place! On Wednesday, Grace and I are going to play with Grandma, Laura, Brent, and Jack while we wait on Matt to arrive. Next up is of course........Thanksgiving! I don't know about you all, but I intend to wear my sweat pants so I can stuff my face with as much goodness as I possibly can! On Friday morning, bright and early, Mom, Carrie, Maggie and I will head off to do our annual Black Friday shopping! I never thought I would say this, but I AM SO EXCITED!! I have almost 90% of my shopping done, but it's so fun to see everyone in the Christmas spirit.......dressed in their pajamas, drinking 10 cups of coffee, fighting over parking spots, and loaded down with so many shopping bags that the poor kids are walking and the bags are in the strollers! For those of you who haven't experienced Black Friday shopping, I have to say you're missing out........unless you head to Walmart at 4am and get trampled!! You might walk into Toys R Us and see the line that wraps around the building. Don't worry it moves REALLY quickly!! On Sunday, we get to watch Jack play basketball in Columbus. I can't wait to see the new moves he's learned from IU and the Pacers! :) IU may even need to look into recruiting him. It nevers hurts to sign a player A LITTLE early! We were initially planning on travelling back to TN after his game, but I learned that our next event was only a few days away and it didn't make sense to drag Grace back and forth AGAIN. So on Thursday, Grace, Nana, and I are going to see Disney on Ice IN THE FRONT ROW!!!!!!! WHO HOO!!!!! I am SO EXCITED to take Grace I can hardly stand it! It's possible she may have a little tinkle running down her legs if she sees "Mick" up close and personal!!! I'll make sure to take a ton of pictures! On Friday, we'll load up and head out to St. Louis for Vince's big 4th birthday party!! I haven't been able to go the past 2 years so I'm VERY excited to go this year!! Awww I can't believe our little "Bincy" is almost 4 already! If I missed any days, don't worry I'm sure I'll find some Christmasy things for Grace and I to do while we wait on everyone to get home from work........maybe we'll even visit the "cold room" at Pioneer Papa!! :)
To sum up my feelings for the next couple of weeks, I think it's safe to say I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!




HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
NANA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment