Monday, November 2, 2009

"Trick or Treak"


And here is our Minnie Mouse!!!!




You all know how excited I get for Halloween so you can imagine what I thought when Grace woke up from her nap on the big day with a low-grade fever!!! WHAT!! Poor thing.....had those sick little eyes to go with her fever! I was debating on whether I was even going to take her around the neighborhood since it was cold and raining outside. At the last minute, I decided to bite the bullet and take her to a few houses. It didn't take her long to say "trick or treak" which she repeated at least 700 times over and over again......until someone answered their door that is! Grace completely froze at our first stop. She just stood and stared until the bucket of candy came out. Why shouldn't you be able to take at least 3 handfuls of candy at each house?!? I totally understand her frustration with that! She also felt completely at home and tried to walk on into each house.......well the door was open right! :)










This is Grace's buddy, Jackson, who had the best costume of the night.......Jack-in-the-box of course!! hahahaha How cute is he! And I love the looks on their faces here!! Apparently Minnie was pretty funny!!










Even though Grace only got to "trick or treak" at a few houses, we still had a lot of fun! On Sunday, her fever was gone so I decided to take her around in her wagon with her Minnie ears so she could get in a little more trick or treak time!!
Special thanks to Sophie for letting Grace borrow your costume and also to Aunt Maggie for digging it out for us!!
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment