Saturday, June 20, 2009

Breakthrough!!

We have some exciting new from the Gentry household today!! This morning Grace looked at me after eating her breakfast and said, "poop". The exciting part is after she said it, SHE DID IT!!! WHO HOO!! She's starting to get this whole potty training concept!! I say in two weeks from now, she'll be completely potty trained and we'll be diaper-free!! Ok, ok....I know that's a bit of a stretch, but it's always fun to dream!
The other big news from our house this morning is it appears that Grace is starting to learn her colors. I was showing her a full page of stickers, and she pointed out the blue, green, and yellow stickers correctly!! Yea, punkin' head! While this may not be exciting to the everyday person, I can assure you it is VERY exciting to ME!!!

1 comment: