Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments


This year we made our first batch of cinnamon Christmas ornaments!  Two years ago, we had everything mixed together but, unfortunately, didn't end up making them.  I was newly pregnant, felt like I was going to upchuck 24/7, and every time I looked at that brown ball in the fridge my stomach turned!
 Last year I had full intentions of making them again.  However, I was still in a sleep-induced coma and really don't remember much about last Christmas!  Remember that was when I asked Grace what the spider's name is on Charlotte's Web!!  Enough said!
The stars aligned and, believe it or not, we made not one but TWO batches!  WAHOO!!  I wanted some for our tree and another batch to give out to the kids in Grace's preschool class.  That was a great idea unnnntil Grace came home with one the next week after they made them in class!  CRAP!  So much for trying to stay ahead of the game!
Grace LOVED making them and Anna really enjoyed eating the cinnamon, nutmeg, applesauce, or whatever else she could get her hands on!
Grace is ALL ABOUT Christmas this year and I am LOVING it!!  When we come downstairs, she'll say, "Mommy, let's turn on some Christmas music and get into the Christmas spirit!"  I have no idea where she gets it!  BUT I am THRILLED that she shares my enthusiasm for the holidays!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment