Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Dinner!!

Cafe 4!
After we had our shower for Lauren, a group of us headed downtown to celebrate my birthday!  YAY!  As most of you know, my birthday is somewhat of a national holiday and should be celebrated during the entire month of June!  WAHAHAHA!!  And while it appears that I'm laughing about that, I could not be more serious!  :)  Why not CELEBRATE birthdays in a BIG way???  Especially when I've got a great group of people to celebrate with!!
This particular night was a big deal in another way as well.  This was the first night that we paid for a "real babysitter."  I know you're probably thinking, soooo what's a "real babysitter?"  In the past, we've had a neighbor (mainly Lauren!) or the daughter of Matt's coworker watch the girls.  We've been saying that we need to get a sitter that is our main go-to gal and that night we actually took the plunge!  It worked out great and Grace even asked about Mackenzie as soon as she woke up!  
We had dinner at Cafe 4!  It was my first time there and the food was FANTASTIC!  Their mac and cheese is absolutely out of this world!!  They also gave me a FREE, birthday cupcake...........BONUS!!!  After dinner, we stopped by another little place (I cannot think of the name of it for the life of me.) for a while before the monsoon hit and we were forced to exit.
We had a great time and will have to make it downtown more often!  Thank you to the Kings and Warmacks for coming with us to celebrate!!
 
Free cupcake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment