Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Memorial Weekend!!


Sooooo I'm still trying to play catch up and trying to remember what all has been happening around here.  This post will be a short one since my brain is failing me and I can't remember what all we did over Memorial Weekend!
I do know we had Grace's last t-ball game of the season and hosted a cookout with several of our neighbors.  Have I mentioned that we live in the best neighborhood and have the BEST neighbors on this side of the Mason-Dixon line??  Shout out to FC!!
Here's a few pics I took during our cookout.  I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the last picture. But something tells me it was towards the end of the night!  :)
Prepping for a water balloon fight!



Not exactly sure what's happening here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment