Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HaPpY HaLlOwEnN!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE............HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!



As I've said at least 5 million times, this is my FAVORITE time of the year and I LOVE Halloween!! I know you're cringing Paula but I can't help it! Grace also LOVES Halloween and must have said it at least 3 million times during the month of October! Yes!! I started asking her what she wanted to be for Halloween at the end of July when the stores start putting out their costumes. She went from Snow White to a spider to a witch.......and so two, little witches were born!

We went all out at our house this year and got a fog machine, strobe light, and costumes for me and Matt! I know it's a complete waste of money but we had a lot of fun doing it!




Grace couldn't wait to go "trick or treaking"and I couldn't wait to start diving into her candy bowl!! :)


I decided to take the girls around the neighborhood while Matt stayed at the house to hand out our candy. He was almost as excited as Grace to put on his costume. As you can see from the pics, it was pretty creepy but Grace took one look at him and said, "cool costume, Daddy!" HAHA! That's my girl!

Off we went and Grace started yelling "trick or treak" as soon as we hit the next house's driveway. And if another trick or treater was behind us, she would stop and say trick or treak and give them some of her candy! WAHAHA!! I kept thinking how sweet it was but silently I was screaming, "Don't give them the good stuff!!"










We made it to around a dozen houses then Grace said she wanted to sit down so we joined Matt back at the house. She LOVED handing out candy to the other kids! AK did great as well and was awake for most of the trick or treating and only fell asleep as we were about to put Grace to bed. Her witch hat was too big for her head but I promise there is a little purple witch costume under all that garb!
Next year, we're hoping to do it up bigger and better. Who knows maybe we'll start adding a graveyard and ghouls and goblins to our decor!! WHOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment