Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Having SO Much Fun!!




Nana came down for a visit while Matt was gone for his annual "B.B." golfing trip and I am so close to my due date. We have had so much fun with her here. Her visit turned into an extended stay since my doctor told me I'm well on my way to having this baby! YAY!


I wanted this to be our "last hoorah" ,if you will, before the baby is born and plan LOTS of fun, girly things for us to do.


On Friday morning, I was dying for Grace to try a "fluffernutter." We used to have these at our Nana's house when we visited and it's something I always looked forward to. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's peanut butter and marshmallow cream on toast. Yes, I know it's horrible for you and FULL of sugar but you only live once people! I see nothing wrong with breaking the rules from time to time! As it turned out, she wasn't nearly as excited about it as I was and asked to have banana bread instead! HAHA!! Oh well!



I wanted to treat Nana to lunch and a pedicure since she has been so helpful to us this summer. The pedicure didn't quite turn out the way I planned! Grace got to pick out some polish and have her toenails painted. And then I got my pedicure.......BUT poor Nana didn't get hers since Grace was OVER IT by the time I was finished! We did get to treat her to lunch at the Apple Cake Tea Room afterwards though. It's such a fun, girly place to take people from out of town and the food is DELICIOUS!!

After my OB appointment, I got to run a few errands before I met mom and Grace at Mellow Mushroom for some pizza. Those of you who know us know we VERY RARELY go out to eat so 2 restaurants in 1 day was pretty exciting for Grace! Sad but true! HAHA!! After pizza, we took Grace to Maggie Moo's for ice cream where she picked out chocolate ice cream with reese's pieces........yep, she's my child!! The more chocolate, the better! Maggie Moo's also got to experience what Grace is like after a little sugar..........hyper, screaming, running around in circles, speaking gibberish.......HILARIOUS!!


Grace and Nana have also started a nightly ritual of dancing to The Little Mermaid. Look for pics and a video in my next post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment