Friday, August 19, 2011

Too Funny Not to Share.......

CHEESE!!!

Apparently someone put a little somethin' in her sippy cup!!

You talkin' about me??

Forgot to clean Grace's ear wax, Mom!
 I took these pictures a couple months ago while the girls were in the bath and I crack up every time I look at them!  So, I thought I'd share them with you.......all 5 of my readers!  :)
Oh and we surpassed 8000 views on my blog!  YAY!!  If you read this regularly and haven't added your name to my list of followers, please feel free to do it!!  I would LOVE to hear your comments!!  :)  When I eventually get this blog printed into a book for the girls, your comments will be included!!  So comment away people!!
TOYEEEEESSS!!

Good thing Mom is looking b/c I REALLY want to dunk you right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment