Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sidewinder

Soooooo I'm a bit behind on my blog updates. And I know ALL of my readers (all 5 of you!) are a tad concerned and wondering what's been going on around here. Well.......Grace had her last day of preschool, Anna is almost 11 months old (WHAT?!?!), we've had MANY park playdates, I've been working part-time from home, I joined a Bible study, I took on a position with MOMS Club, baby showers, cookouts, etc.......now you know why I'm behind! That's what I love about summer!! Sure we have places we need to be from time to time, but for the most part, we get to do what we want when we want to! Ahhhhhhh!!!
I've gotten many requests for a video of Anna "crawling." It's more of a sidewinder scoot, but the girl gets around wherever she wants. AND she's gotten pretty darn fast! Here's a quick video of her in action.
I have a million posts to catch up on. I know the suspense is absolutely killing you so I hope to start cranking them out tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment